Re: exporting to image with anti aliasing

On Sat, 2006-07-29 at 10:32 +0200, Ruszkai Tamas wrote:
Hi All,

The Dia drawings look much better when I turn the anti aliasing on in
the view menu. But when I export the the image to .png or jpeg then
the picture is not anti-aliased. I could be useful if there was a
checkbox if the use wants to apply the anti-aliasing during the
export.
I use Dia V0.95-1

The pixbuf export cannot do antialiasing, but the libart PNG export does
it by default.  You'll just need to have libart installed, which is not
likely to have happened if you're on a Windows system, but most likely
is there on a Linux system.

-Lars