Re: building dia (was: feature request: hover help/tooltip text)

Todd Chambery sagde:
Tim,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried it with one of my completed
drawings, and it's a reasonable workaround.  The problem, of course:  if
the diagram is modified, the "definitions" layer is not wired to the
widgets on the layer underneath, and things have to be reworked.

No need to hack.  In the Layers dialog, there is a box next to the
visibility box which marks whether you can connect across layers
(basically, which layers will "accept" connections).  When making your
definitions, mark the layer underneath as connectible, and you can make
them be wired.

-Lars