Re: Dia-0.95

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 11:37 -0500, Steven Lembark wrote:
A new version of dia would at least allow me to try using it
again. The font issues in 0.94 are bad enough that I have not
been able to use it at all.

Yes, we have disabled the cache that was causing problems.  Thus
text-heavy diagrams will be somewhat slower to update, but the text will
be (should be) correct.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the