Re: Time for 0.95 pre-release?

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 14:56 +0100, Hans Breuer wrote:
If you are following dia cvs [1] or bugzilla [2] you may have noticed
the bug count almost continously decreasing in the last weeeks.

I'm wondering if it's feasible to do a pre-release in about a week.
If you think there are more bugs to fix [3] please build from cvs
and provide patches or report open issues ;-)

Although there are some new features [4] the top priority of
Dia 0.95 should be stability.

I agree it is time, nay, high time!  Had my GTK not been in need of an
update to compile the newest CVS, I would have made one myself.  But I
admit I haven't scanned the newest bugs yet.  Hopefully this weekend,
nothing is planned for it yet:)

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the