Time for 0.95 pre-release?

If you are following dia cvs [1] or bugzilla [2] you may have noticed
the bug count almost continously decreasing in the last weeeks.

I'm wondering if it's feasible to do a pre-release in about a week.
If you think there are more bugs to fix [3] please build from cvs
and provide patches or report open issues ;-)

Although there are some new features [4] the top priority of
Dia 0.95 should be stability.

Thanks,
        Hans

[1] http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/dia/