Re: AADL plugin

Happy new year to everyone!

Lars, i listened carefully to your advices, and here it is:
http://ocarina.enst.fr/dia-aadl.diff

>> Please don't use the // comment style

Fixed

>> There are some issues with fonts running over the sides of the objects

Fixed

>> The icons have rather thin lines to them and are unusually wide, normal
>> icon size is 22x22 pixels.  You could reuse the flowchart icons to a
>> large degree.

Fixed

>> Is the "declaration" field supposed to change anything visually, or is
>> it just there for internal info?

For internal info: it will be used by the code generator.

>> I'm not too happy about the line you've added to modify_tool.c, it looks
>> like a random kludge - I can't tell what it's supposed to do and it
>> doesn't seem to generalize well, once I understand it I'll see if
>> there's a more generic way to do the same thing.

- Fire up Dia and insert a 'data' element from the AADL sheet.
- right-click --> add in data port
- Now insert a 'data' element inside the previous one.
- Move the port on the borders.

Do this with and without the line, and you'll get the point.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers !

--
Pierre Duquesne