Graphical question

In the charts I am making that I mentioned previously (and 0.95 still has funky Windows font issues) I have decided to color code my boxes, based upon who performs the task listed. This will work well, with one exception. I have a series of boxes about things that are done in conjunction with the customer. The system admin (blue box) performs the task, the customer (red box) works with the sys admin. I wonder if there is some way to have (for instance) diagonal colored stripes going through the box,rather than a monochromatic background, showing that this box is a team effort.

Thanks-

Jim Clark