Re: feature request: add support for web diagram

On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 18:58 -0800, tim hillukka wrote:
Hello, I use Visio at work for diagramming web sites.
You just connect to the url, and Visio will generate a
diagram of pages and the links connecting them.  Could
it be possible to add support for this in an upcoming release?

The obvious way to do this would be to have an external tool for it,
much like AutoDia.  Possibly an extension of AutoDia.  Dia itself
doesn't yet do automatic layout nor create diagrams from non-diagram
files.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the