Re: New shapes are wrong zoom

I ran my test again using an icon that I didn't
create, and the icon appeared at 11x the size that was
in the shape file.  Also, the elem height and width
was different between the two icons.

1. From my experiments, it looks like the dragged
icons are not appearing with a fixed magnification
level (i.e. not always 6x, or 11x, etc).

2. From my experiments, it looks like the dragged
icons are not appearing with a fixed elem height and
width (i.e. the shape is resized to be 1x1).

I don't want my users to have to resize.  I want the
dragged shape to be the same size as in the shape
file.  Does anyone know how I can do this?