Re: Working towards 0.95

On 07.02.2006 10:16, Torben H. Nielsen wrote:
Before doing a pre1 you should consider disabling the timing/debug code in app/display.c introduced in revision 1.88:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/dia/app/display.c?r1=1.87&r2=1.88

Yes. There is probably some more debug spew to be removed. I was even thinking about writing a bug report to don't forget it myself.
[...] Here are some comments on a few bugs:
(Please note that my testing is one on Mandriva 2006)

#95537: The requested shapes are already in current CVS, so this should be closed

#163574: cannot reproduce with current cvs, should either be marked as needinfo or closed

#129022: can not reproduce, is currently needinfo - should this be closed?

This info should be in bugzilla rather than get lost in the mailing list archives ;)

Thanks,
        Hans