Re: Working towards 0.95

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 18:56:28 +0100
christian ridderstrom gmail com wrote:

Here are some comments on a few bugs:
(Please note that my testing is one on Mandriva 2006)

#163574: cannot reproduce with current cvs, should either be marked as
needinfo or closed

Can you reproduce it in 0.94?  Lars had problems doing that with Suse 9.2,
but I can in Suse 9.1.

/Christia

Hi
I tried to reproduce the bug on Suse 9.1, but I can't. I tried both with dia 0.92.2, which was on the
suse-dvd and with dia 0.94 which i compiled from source. Dia did not crash.

Where did you get your dia from? Did you compile it yourself or did you get a rpm from somewhere?

Cheers,
wen