Re: Fixed line width in SADT

Lars Clausen wrote:
You want to look in objects/SADT/box.c and arrow.c, where you'd need to
introduce new properties (look in object/standard/box.c for the linewidth
property) and use them instead of the constant line width.  Problems to
watch out for: The bounding box must include half the line width, and it
should still be possible to load old objects.  There are macros defined in
lib/properties.h to deal with the latter.

Thanks Lars for your guidelines. Introducing new properties is a bit to
complicated for me. But I could change de constants defining line widths in
SADT's box.c and arrow.c code. The result is quite acceptable for the kind
of diagram I need to draw. By the way, thin constant line width is more or
less a "standard" in IDEF0 design tools (which combine drawing to
inheritance and consistency check).

So, it works for me. But I'm sorry I'm not good enough in programming to
contribute more to Dia.

I plan to use Dia as a publishing tool (or even format) to document free
software. It's a great help because there's no free IDEF0 designer (neither
code nor output format).

Bleck