Fixed line width in SADT

Hi,

I'd like to use the SADT/IDEF0 sheet. But I can't change the line width of
activities (boxes) and flows (arrows). Let's be clear, I have no problem
changing width of common objects (boxes ou lines).

Is there a trick to change arrows/boxes line widths settings in SADT/IDEF0 ?
Better if there is a functionnality I did not found. Good if it's
soft-coded (in a script or so). I'm not a programmer but I can also change
things in the source code and compile (make) dia, if necessary and if i'm
told where/what to do ;-)

Any idea ?

There's also another bug in the implementation of SADT/IDEF0 arrows. The
zig-zag lines bug described in the FAQ (Q-13) which is said to be solved
since version 0.93 still applies to SADT arrows. Fortunately, the trick
explained in the FAQ works on these arrows.

Running dia version 0.95-1, compiled from source, on Linux-mandriva 2006. I
had the same problems with the mandriva-2006 0.94 and the Ubuntu Edgy Eft
0.95 packages.