Configure an xgettext problem

Hello,

I'm sorry, I guess it is only a small problem.

I tried to compile dia-0.95 because the 0.94 on my SUSE 10.0 does not have the UML scheme I need.

I first got the following message :
$ ./configure
[...]
checking for xgettext... none
configure: error: xgettext program not found: none.
I googled xgettext but I got nothing. I also searched the mail archive but nobody seems to have this problem.

So I got the latest gettext : gettext-0.15 . I compiled it, installed it and 'ldconfig'ed it.

When configuring dia-0.95 the "checking for xgettext" was ok (hurra!).

But when compiling, I got the following error :
$ make
[...]
INTLTOOL_EXTRACT=../intltool-extract srcdir=. ../intltool-update --gettext-package dia --pot

 *** xgettext is not found on this system!
 *** Without it, intltool-update can not extract strings.
If I ask for xgettext version, xgettext is found and I get :
$ xgettext -V
xgettext (GNU gettext-tools) 0.15
Could someone please help me?

Thank you.