[no subject]

I think your program is awesome - i particularly like the navigation tool.

the only thing is, it has one INCREDIBLY annoying trait (fatal, for
me): each individulal diag you save doesn't remember the last viewing
preferences (nor can u save application-wide ones, it seems).

I dont like seeing the grid, ruler etc. so i get rid of them. but
every single time i open the file again - there they are. drives me
nuts. such a shame.

also, it would be good if you could choose to have the toolbox as a
toolBAR, along the top or bottom. it takes up too much room as it is
now.

great program apart from those (for me, drastic) probbies.