Import of data

Hi
I would like to be able to import the structure of a database into Dia.
My first tought was to run 'describe' for the tables I have in my database, and then parse
the output into Dia:s (XML?) format. But since maybe the fileformat might change, this
isn't so good, right?

Has anyone done or wanted something like this before?

The main problem is that we have a couple of databases (in MySQL) that we want to have
nice ER-, or UML-diagrams over. And it's very time-consuming to make them by hand...

  Jostein Martinsen
  Developer (PHP and so on). Linux
  Redpill. AB
  Tel: 0734-241 475