Re: bugs in Dia for Windows

Hey.....

I have written a few times before to say what a great tool Dia is, and how a big project I lead within IBM got a bunch of new users, and how nearly everybody was impressed with the usability and functionality.

So the grumps appear from nowhere, write a laundry list of complaints and disappear. Well I use Dia regularly for real work, and it does precisely what I want as I want. I make good looking diagrams. Could it be better? Sure, and you guys better than anyone know what that means. But right now it is nearly my favorite open-source tool.

Thanks for a great and useful program, from me and about 40 new users worldwide within IBM.

Jim Clark