Re: bug in stringlist ?

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 22:20 +0200, Lars Clausen wrote:

Given that diagram_tree_add_object has no relevance to the stringlist
properties, I'm thinking corrupted memory has happened.  As I mentioned
earlier, stringlist is not used anywhere else -- this means there's likely
to be bugs in there.  I can recommend using valgrind to find the first
place where somebody does something wrong to memory.  I'll poke onto
irc.gnome.org #dia when I have time, so if you hang around there, we can
chat about it.

-Lars
Ok i suppress one bug in my code (bad allocation of string) but now if i
use this PropDescription :
{ "foo", PROP_TYPE_STRINGLIST, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL}, dia failed and
if i use :
{ "foo", PROP_TYPE_STRINGLIST, PROP_FLAG_DONT_SAVE, NULL, NULL, NULL},
the object is drawed.
But i would like saving the list ...
In two case the PropOffset is :
{ "foo", PROP_TYPE_STRINGLIST, offsetof(TheObject, foo) },
with the var GList * foo;

Lidiriel