Re: Visio import

Thanks Lars!

Since 0.4 I've fixed shape positioning, rotation and reflection and a few of the text issues - NURBS are still a problem though. Expect a 0.5 soon with mostly incremental improvements.

I now have examples of most of the things Visio can do, although I'm sure there's still a few obscurities left, so further real-world documents are always welcome, as is feedback from anybody using the plug-in.

I'm afraid direct support for Visio stencils (VSX files) is a future project, but shapes made from stencils in VDX files already work, and should provide a way of getting stencils into Dia.