new user question: the toolbox won't open and i don't know how to activate it...

Hello Dia Group.

I am a new (and very appreciative) user to Dia. I’ve been using it for about a week and its been great.

Unfortunately, today I opened the program and the toolbox has disappeared. It previously always opened following the graphical sheet (laying on top). I must have deactivated it somehow but I don’t know how to reactivate it. I checkd FAQ and the manual, but cannot find any instructions.

Would someone please assist?

Thank you very much.

Greg

New York City.