Windows Shell integration

Hi,

I'm new to the mailing list, so I am not sure if anyone has brought this up before, but I wanted to say that the Windows shell integration of Dia is a little bit annoying. When I right click on a .dia file, it adds a bunch of operations I can do to the context menu that pops up. This is cool, but I wanted to request that these operations be moved to a "With Dia file..." sub menu. (See how 7-zip's context menu is from a sub menu).

I couldn't get bugzilla to work so I decided to post here. Oh, and don't let the complaintive tone of this email fool you. I absolutely love Dia. I have been pushing it to all of my friends and they have started to use it too! I just wanted to bring up this one issue of usability.

Thanks,
kd3