From: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of cnelson nycap rr com
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 3:24 PM
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Dia and presentations

I have technical training to do and Dia seems a good choice for
preparing the figures but if I use PowerPoint for the presentation,
converting Dia drawings to something PowerPoint will import is troubling
and inexact.  Is there a format that both support that works well for
that?  If not, is OpenOffice's presentation program any more hospitable
to Dia's output?

                                     Chris