Re: Dia and presentations

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 15:24 -0400, cnelson nycap rr com wrote:
I have technical training to do and Dia seems a good choice for
preparing the figures but if I use PowerPoint for the presentation,
converting Dia drawings to something PowerPoint will import is troubling
and inexact.  Is there a format that both support that works well for
that?  If not, is OpenOffice's presentation program any more hospitable
to Dia's output?

I've usually, when forced to use Word, used the WMF exporter.  It has
clipping issues, but otherwise it's given me good results.  OpenOffice
certainly will give you more choices, haven't tested them all yet.

-Lars