Re: Creating shapes in Dia

Hello Bobby.

I recently discovered dia users can change the default properties by double clicking on the shape icon, in the left menu. There you may be able to change the size of your own shape for sure, and may be even the size of the text. I have just tested this with the "Flowchart - Box" shape and it does work very well.

Hope this helps, have a nice day.

J. Bobby Lopez a écrit :

Hello,

I've recently started creating my own shapes in Dia, and am having
some trouble with the sizing of the shapes.  Firstly, when I use the
shape in a diagram, it's very small and "scrunched-up" (for lack of a
better word).  I have to grab it and stretch it out for it to look
normal in the diagram.

Second, the text that I use in the shape does not resize with the rest
of the boxes, etc.. in the shape.

I'm sure that I've missed something, maybe a setting that I should use
before I export to the .shape format.. but I'm not sure what that
setting might be.

Please help, and thanks in advance.

Bobby