DIA for windows (v 0.94)

Hi,

I just downloaded DIA because I wanted to make an ER-diagram from some Worddocument I already finished and it seems a very useful tool at first sight; I am though lacking a copy-paste feature. It would be nice to be able to copy-paste your text into your drawings (and maybe the opposite if you start with the drawing first). J Further I want to report a small bug in the installer: if you want to change the destination for the installed files, you can not browse to select the location (CPU raises to 100% and no dialog window is shown => kill installer and restart) but luckily you can type the path in the text box and continue.

Thanks for making this tool available to all and keep up the good work.

Greetings,

Saskia.