Re: Next release?

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:13:25 -0400
Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org> wrote:

Hello!

My colleagues complained that they cannot use Dia because the fonts
change randomly in size when complex diagrams are edited.  Indeed, Dia
0.94 exhibited this behavior with a diagram I was given.

I tried the CVS version, and it doesn't seem to have this bug.
Apparently it has been fixed.

Since the last version was released more than a year ago, wouldn't it be
reasonable to make another release?  If you don't feel good about
releasing the current CVS code, maybe you could release 0.94.1 with just
that bug fixed?  It's a total showstopper for us.  It would be great to
have a released version that would be included in the next wave of
distributions.

Many thanks to the developers for all the work on this great project.

I asked this in june. This was Lars answer.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2005-June/msg00052.html

I guess the best thing to do is to try fixing the bugs described
by Lars in

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2005-October/msg00021.html

in order to have at least a beta or whatever.

Octavio.