Re: Next release?

I too find this problem troubling (in Windows), but this is because I use screen dumps of the diagrams a lot.  I believe that despite their appearance onscreen, the diagrams will print properly.

I am not sure how effective and dependable this is, my workaround before creating screen dumps is to type in a zoom level in the box at lower right of my Dia window.  This often corrects the font appearance.   Of course at some random moment later during further editing the fonts mess up again.

The bug definitely makes editing uncertain and gives the program a 20th century (pre WYSIWYG) aspect.

mike