State of Dia

As you may have noticed, Dia development has been fairly slow the last
couple months.  For my part, it's been blocked by a combination of
needing to work down a minus on my flextime at work plus buying an
apartment and moving to it which has taken almost all my spare time.
Things have now quieted down a bit, and I am starting to look at what's
needed for a 0.95 release again.  We still have a number of open bugs,
currently 1 blocker, 8 criticals and 5 majors[1].  That should be
reduced significantly before we can go to release test.  The UML Class
object has had serious problems, but is getting better.  I hope to be
able to whittle away at the bugs in November and try for a release
around Christmas.  But the next two weeks, I will be on the west coast
of USA for some much needed vacation.  Have fun everybody!

-Lars

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?
short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=dia&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=anywords&keywords=&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_severity=blocker&bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=&order=bugs.bug_severity,bugs.bug_id

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>