PNG export from the command line: cairo vs. normal

Hi everybody,

apparently there are two PNG exports (cairo and normal), but for command
line operation (dia -t png) "cairo" seems to be the only choice.

I would like, however, to be able to select the *normal* PNG export from
the command line, as the Cairo PNGs contain a few problems/errors.

Attached you find the files for one example. In this particular example
the circles are are too small with cairo.

  test.dia              DIA source
  test.png_cli          dia -e test.png_cli -t png test.dia
  test.png_cairo        generated interactively
                        (identical to test.png_cli)
  test.png_normal       generated interactively

I use version 0.94.

I was unable to try the CVS version. My attempts to compile directly
from CVS broke with a few complaints by autoconf.

I didn't find anything related in neither Bugzilla nor the mailinglist
archive.

Any hints are therefore greatly appreciated. :-)

TIA -- Till
--
Dipl.-Inform. Till Dörges                  PRESECURE (R)
Researcher                               Consulting GmbH

                        A daily view on Internet Attacks
                        https://www.ecsirt.net/sensornet

PNG image

PNG image