Re: I need informations about the PropDescription flags

Hello Lars. Thank you very much for your answer. I have just discovered my "NULL default properties" problems came from they were not defined in the _load and _save functions. In addition you are right, it is better to allow the users to edit the default values si I should not use the PROP_FLAG_NO_DEFAULT .

Probably PROP_FLAG_NO_DEFAULTS, but you should consider whether you want
to use that or just allow the user to edit the defaults in the defaults
dialog.

The definitions of the flag you gave me are very instructive. You should put it on the Wiki. By my side, I will have to write a documentation for the next trainees who will continue my work, so I think I will certainly (during next months) add some comments or explanations on the Wiki. I red I had to send a mail to the administrator in order to obtain a "writing access" but I did not do this yet.

See you next time !

Jonathan