Re: Dia 0.94 on Mac OS 10.4.2

Lars Clausen wrote:
On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 12:49 -0700, Daniel Rogers wrote:

Hi,

I managed to get dia for mac os x compiled and running.

Excellent!  Which GTK port did you use for this?  I've heard rumours of
a port of Gtk2 to non-X OS X, which would be excellent, but even just
running under XDarwin is definitely progress.

I don't know what you heard, but the Gtk Port I've started working on
still does not work. The help I got didn't motivate me recently.

Hub