Re: Creating Dia Shapes

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 18:06 -0400, J. Bobby Lopez wrote:
Hello,

I was just wondering if there was some documentation on how to create
dia shapes, or perhaps a tutorial.

So far, I've been creating dia shapes by exporting them to the .shape
format.. however, I find that the shapes are never exported exactly as
I created them.

Any help on how to create dia shapes would be greatly appreciated.

There's the TWiki pages at
http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical/DiaEditor as well as the FAQ and
other snippets at http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia.  The TWiki would be
a great place to contribute, too.  The manpages are kinda skinny, but
Dia also comes with html-style docs (which unfortunately seem to be
misinstalled at the moment).

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>