Re: Rotation in Dia?

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 10:27 -0500, cnelson nycap rr com wrote:
I have to believe I'm just missing something.  I have an object in Dia
that I want to rotate 90 degrees and I can't find an option to do that.
 I'm using v0.94 so maybe it's been added since then...?

No, I'm sorry, there is indeed no rotation in Dia.  It was designed
without rotation in mind originally, and I have yet to think through how
to design it in a workable way.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the