Re: AADL plugin

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 09:03 +0100, Pierre DUQUESNE wrote:
Hi Lars,

Thanks a lot for paying attention to my contribution. Your comments made me realize it's a wrong/broken
code i posted (Oops!).

I'm currently full time busy with my studies, but i will send you new code as soon as possible.

About the line i added, it is of course is a quick and dirty hack, and i'm really sure that it should be
possible to find something better, but i thought I shouldn't mess up your code.

I join a file to highlight what's happen. Load it with my broken code, then try to move the triangle shape
(a port) to the left.
Now replace in 'aadlbox.c':
     #define PORT_HANDLE_AADLBOX (HANDLE_CUSTOM1)
with
     #define PORT_HANDLE_AADLBOX (HANDLE_CUSTOM9)
..and see the difference!

I don't see any triangle shapes at all.  It'd probably be better if you
resend the newest version at opportunity.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>