Re: Dia WWW redesign

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 00:23 -0500, tim bogie gvds com au wrote:
Lars,

Some months ago you had asked on the mailing list if someone wwould
like to volunteer to do some redesign work on your dia web site.  If
noone has volunteered, I would like to contribute and bring in some
friends and colleagues that might be able to help as well.  Drop me a
line if my assistance is required.

It would be great if you could.  An earlier volunteered dropped out, but
talk to Richard Krone <richard krone gmail com> who's also recently
volunteered and see if you can come up with something.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>