Re: Another dia code generator: dia2fsm

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 16:22 +0100, Damien Golding wrote:
All,

Apologies for the wide alias; readers who do not use the Finite State
Machine model for developing software may ignore this note.

Any of you who do may be interested in a command line utility I have
developed and submitted to Sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/dia2fsm/).

The utility takes a dia diagram containing an FSM specification
(please see the user guide for details of general usage and the UML
objects to use) and forward generates skeleton code.

Thank you for your work!  I've added a link on the Dia pages to your
project.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>