Re: Dia list moderation

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 10:59 +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
Hi dia-list owners/subscribers,

If you're wondering why you've just seen a huge dump of old e-mails to
the list, it's because we (the GNOME list moderators, well Akbar Pasha
actually) just found that the dia-list had a *huge* backlog of
un-moderated messages (mostly spam) going back nearly a year. I have
just gone through and released those that had any direct relevance to
Dia and cleared out the spam. Sorry for the mailbombing :)

My thanks to the GNOME list moderators for taking up on this chore, I
have been woefully lacking in it.  Hopefully, this then is the last
batch of semi-outdated messages, as messages that require approval
should no longer get stuck amidst spam.

Sorry everyone for the mass of mail all of a sudden.  This should be the
last of its kind.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>