Re: UML fixed line width - coloured stencils

On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 17:43 +0100, Bram Adams wrote:
Hi,

In May last year, I used Dia to draw UML diagrams for my master thesis.
Everything went fine, except for the ugly, thick, bold lines which
constituted my UML-drawings. I couldn't change the size as was possible
for ordinary rectangles, so I had to cope with them.

A few months later, I converted my Mandrake 9.0-box into a Slackware
10.0-castle. I subsequently downloaded Dia 0.94 to check if my old
problems were still there, and found myself unfortunate in this matter.
UML-objects still had a fixed width.

Today, I looked at Dia's mailing list and found out that the last mail
about this subject dated from July 2004, but lacking a feasible solution
(the #define-hack is not that user-friendly). So, my question is whether
something has been done about it in the meantime (in CVS that is)?

Another question: are the stencils limited to black-white images, or are
colored ones possible?

Colored UML has been done and is included in current CVS.  Line width,
unfortunately, is still fixed.  That should not be hard to change with a
little knowledge of C, though.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>