Re: DIA for windows (v 0.94)

On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 16:17 +0200, Saskia Van de Laer wrote:
Hi,

I just downloaded DIA because I wanted to make an ER-diagram from some
Worddocument I already finished and it seems a very useful tool at
first sight; I am though lacking a copy-paste feature. It would be
nice to be able to copy-paste your text into your drawings (and maybe
the opposite if you start with the drawing first).

You can use (at least in the Linux version) "Copy Text" and "Paste Text"
when you have a text object selected... maybe paste should also be
possible when no object is selected, creating a new text object with
pasted text.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>