Re: AADL plugin

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 22:28 +0100, Pierre DUQUESNE wrote:
Hi list,

I created a patch to Dia (CVS version) that add an AADL plugin i wrote.

There is only 1 line added to the original source (check out the first
lines of the patch), everything else are new files.

I'd be glad to see it merged to the dia cvs tree.

Thank you!  Looks like a fairly complete set to me (not knowing AADL:)

A few comments:

I'm not too happy about the line you've added to modify_tool.c, it looks
like a random kludge - I can't tell what it's supposed to do and it
doesn't seem to generalize well, once I understand it I'll see if
there's a more generic way to do the same thing.

Please don't use the // comment style, some compilers don't handle that
yet.

There are some issues with fonts running over the sides of the objects,
about half of them have such issues.

The icons have rather thin lines to them and are unusually wide, normal
icon size is 22x22 pixels.  You could reuse the flowchart icons to a
large degree.

Is the "declaration" field supposed to change anything visually, or is
it just there for internal info?

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>