Patches submitted for Bug 303744

For those who may be using the UML plug-in for Dia, I have today submitted patches to implement multiline comments in the UMLClass.
Not only will it allow multiline comments now, it will allow you to set a maximum width of the comment on display.
I also corrected the way the comment are displayed. In UML comments are to be displayed as {documentation = ...} tags. With these patches dia now does this correctly for UMLClass objects.