Re: default values in extended attributes

Lars Clausen wrote:
On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 23:14 +0100, Denny Beyer wrote:
Hey Everyone,

as Lars pointed out for me, i added some code in custom_object.c for a default value to pass with a extended attributes in shape sets.
Now, on compiling I get the following error Message

custom_object.c:312: error: structure has no member named `value'
custom_object.c:336: error: structure has no member named `value'
custom_object.c:336: error: structure has no member named `value'

The PropDescription (info->props[i]) structure has no 'value' member.
OK! Thats what i tried to change, but couldn't find the place where it's been defined!
It is merely a description of a property, doesn't hold values.
What does that mean? Where are the value hold then? I thought, they were hold here .
 info->prop_offsets[i].value = info->props[i].value;
-Lars

Thanks for your help!
denny