Re: Embedding Images

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 09:37 -0400, Wells, Brent wrote:
Hello everyone!

            I am currently using Dia for Windows at my place of
business and I have an issue.  We placed images within dia and have
uploaded the .dia file to our document control system.  Our document
system is off site.  When this was done, and a person attempted to
view the document on another computer system, the images came up
broken within the flowchart.  Is there a way in a future release to
allow Dia to embed images into documents instead of just linking them
to the originals on my PC?  This would allow everyone to view and edit
the document without having the error come up for them.  Thanks!

Not yet, though it wouldn't be really hard to do.  It could be included
as CDATA, but it should be an option.  A bug report on it would remind
us to get it done, but don't expect it for the next release.

CONFIDENTIAL, for your eyes only. Do not copy, retransmit, or share
this information with anyone unless absolutely required for specific
business purposes. If you received this message in error, contact the
sender and delete the material from your computer

I like this part:)

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>