Embedding Images

Hello everyone!

            I am currently using Dia for Windows at my place of business and I have an issue.  We placed images within dia and have uploaded the .dia file to our document control system.  Our document system is off site.  When this was done, and a person attempted to view the document on another computer system, the images came up broken within the flowchart.  Is there a way in a future release to allow Dia to embed images into documents instead of just linking them to the originals on my PC?  This would allow everyone to view and edit the document without having the error come up for them.  Thanks!

Sincerely,

Brent Wells

CONFIDENTIAL, for your eyes only. Do not copy, retransmit, or share this information with anyone unless absolutely required for specific business purposes. If you received this message in error, contact the sender and delete the material from your computer