Re: python support

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 17:44 -0500, Greg Steffensen wrote:
Hey, aspiring new contributor here.  I can't seem to get the python
plugin to work with current cvs.  It seems to build and install fine,
but "import dia" always fails (the dia module can't be located...
also, I'm using python 2.4).  Are there any common tricks for getting
python to work with cvs?

Also, I have a patch for making elements preserve their aspect ratios
you hold the Shift key while resizing them.  Do I submit that to the
list, or where?

Best would be to put it in a bugreport at bugzilla.gnome.org.  However,
there's been many calls for doing things with shift/control modifiers,
and I will want to make an overview of what does what before applying.

 And there seems to be some typo (missing line, I
guess) in app/autoroute.c that prevents the current cvs from
building... anyone else notice that?

yeah, I left in half a debugging printf:)  Fixed now, together with
autogap for orthconns.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>