Re: Layer Dialog, row of buttons or toolbar widget?

On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 17:57 +0000, Alan Horkan wrote:
Getting optional labels would be nice, and if it doesn't complicate
things, I don't see why it couldn't work. ... Got sidetracked there by the
need to turn those home-made icons into stock icons.  That's in CVS now.

So you are saying uou have already changed them to stock icons?
Sweet, I really must try harder to build CVS.

Yes.  Stuff is happening fast in CVS right now.  Patches against 0.94
are not likely to work for long.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>