Re: Layer Dialog, row of buttons or toolbar widget?

Getting optional labels would be nice, and if it doesn't complicate
things, I don't see why it couldn't work. ... Got sidetracked there by the
need to turn those home-made icons into stock icons.  That's in CVS now.

So you are saying uou have already changed them to stock icons?
Sweet, I really must try harder to build CVS.

Pretty.  While using a toolbar is probably the Right Thing to do, I think
it very low priority here.

If you have already made the change to stock icons I wont bother about the
Toolbar widget change then (at least not until I have a patch of my own).

Thanks, needed some confirmation that it wasn't a crazy idea.

- Alan H.