Re: cvs/devel version side by side problem

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 18:02 +0100, Denny Beyer wrote:
Hey !

My dia versions get mixed up, wenn i hold 2 versions in different
folders. The reason is, one for cvs version, and another one for my own
tests.
When I start one version, some sources were taken from the other source
- folder. So it's jumping between, dependend on the sourcefile ddd is

Any Idea how to avoid that? How do you organise different versions?

Are you using the app/run_dia.sh script or some other way to run it?
The script should encapsulate everything for you, you shouldn't need to
change anything in PATH or LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>