Re: Arrow line with text inbetween?

Hi, Alan

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 09:02:27PM -0500, Alan G Isaac wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, Thomas Adam apparently wrote:
------ description ------------->
       of arrow

If you draw a line (with or without arrowhead) you will find a
connection point at its center. Just connect your text there after
adjusting its formatting. Good enough?

Almost, yes. :)  It's really the "embeddedness" of the text actually on
the arrow that I'm after, rather than attaching the text to the line's
connection point (which, by the way, was an excellent suggestion!).

-- Thomas Adam

--
I know nothing, and understand even less.