Re: windows dia startup problem

You have to leave the console window running.  The error is not fatal
if the console is up so just  forget about it unless you actually see
a problem.  I reacted the same way when I first started using Dia.
Personally, I think the whole console business is an ergonomic bug.
I can't remeber the last time I saw a console window running in
windows.

Mike